Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New Blogger Alert!

Well hello! This is my first offical blog post. I guess a good introduction is in order?

My name is Katie, I am (almost) 25, just got married in May 2015, and I have an obsession with yarn. My huband, bless him, has allowed me to hoard yarn for going on 3 years now. We have trashbags full of it in our basement. Family members give me yarn for free, but I still buy it at Wal-Mart and Joann's every chance I get. But I swear, I use coupons!

Come on now... I know there are more of you yarn hoarders out there, I can't be the only one! Anyone? Bueller? 


Back to business -- I am a seasoned crocheter (or hooker, if you will), and I learned most of it from YouTube and Pinterest. If you are a first-timer, YouTube is definitely the way to go. I have SO MANY pins on my Pinterest crochet board, I don't think I will ever get to all of them.

For any of you on Etsy, I have my own Etsy shop. It is still pretty new, but I have decided to start adding different things, such as sewing projects & gifts. I am completely new to sewing - it's literally a whole new world to me. But honestly, the possibilities are endless, so why not?! On to the next, I say.

Well, there it is. My first blog post. I hope you followed it to the end, and I hope that you stick around to see what exciting things start to happen in my journey to be more crafy!

No comments:

Post a Comment