Monday, February 15, 2016

February Updates

Hey folks!

So I know it's been a while...had a lot going on with Christmas and whatnot. As a side note, I am now a stay at home dog mom, and it's been amazing! This pretty lady has been my sidekick during the day, voicing her opinions on colors and designs. But mostly...she sleeps, ha!



On my Etsy website, I sold over 25 sock snowmen just for the 2015/2016 season! I couldn't believe it!! Then again...who can resist these adorable faces??


My best customer, a nice woman from Maryland, ordered 5 snowmen and said I could do any colors that I wanted. I LOVE when people do that, because it lets me be creative and do my own thing. 

I made a few Christmas presents this year, as well as Yankee Swap gifts. My cousin was SUPER psyched to get the reindeer wine bottle holder. As I recall, she said she saw them posted on my Facebook page and secretly wanted them. When she opened her present, she shrieked....and it was the best reaction yet! This is the reason I do what I do. People's reactions make it worth everything.













 More recently, I made some Valentine's Day Owls for a friend, and an Easter Bunny Toilet Roll Cover. Both custom orders!

Bunny Ears are 100% bendable!

Currently, I am working on a pattern for an Owl Toilet Roll Cover. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a weird obsession for owls. Literally...they're all around my house. My poor husband, LOL! Can I just say how hard it is to write a pattern?! Thank God I have my mom to test them out for me. Here is a peek at one of the owl tp covers, available in my Etsy shop. Pattern will also be available there shortly.




Okay kids, that't it for one day. Tah Tah for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment